Monday, April 28, 2014

Annual Evaluations

It is that time again to begin our self assessment and peer evaluations.  You should already have received an email for your self assessment.  There is a two week time frame for completing this.  Also, I will be sending out peer evaluations this week.  What I typically do is send out an evaluation form through Success Factors to six of your peers.  There is also a two week turn around on the peer evaluations.  For all these forms, you will receive an email from Success Factors.  Peer input is crucial in our annual evaluations, so please participate.  If you choose NOT to participate in a 360 evaluation, please log in and select "decline to participate" so that the evaluation will not remain in an incomplete status.  As charge RNs and unit leaders, some of you may have more than others.  Also, since 7C is so small, you will have multiple peer evaluations to complete.  I apologize in advance and thank you all for participating.

Once I have all the peer and self evaluations  completed, I will begin writing the final evaluations.  Those will be completed by June 30 for review with each of you in July and August.  My plan is to start as early as possible this year since we will be inundated with the Epic Roll-out as well.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment